The Pastoral Council has composed a survey to receive feedback
from you, the parishioners. The purpose of this survey is to learn
how the parish team and councils serve the needs of the parishioners
of Immaculate Conception and to help to find ways to be supportive,
to build community, and to nurture the spiritual and faith journeys of
all parishioners. The Survey will be closed by 8AM December 9, 2023
Thank you in advance for your time and feedback.
Making an offering
Thank you to all who have continued to make offerings to our parish. We are grateful for your generosity this helps us continue to meet our financial needs.
How can you make an offering?
- Envelopes: Offerings can be dropped off at the church during office hours Monday to Friday from 10:00AM to 3:00PM, dropped in the mail slot located on the Parish office door or sent to via postal mail.
Please make cheques payable to RCEC IC Parish or RCEC Immaculate Conception Parish.
- Pre-Authorized Debit: Thank you to those who have choosen method. This simplifies your weekly giving; you may consider having your offering come directly from your account to ours. This option is available on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. If interested, please pick up an application form from the church foyer or access the form by clicking on right here.
- E-transfer: This is at your fingertips you can make the offering online. Registered through Click here for instructions on how to e-transfer. for a direct deposit.
Thank you for sharing your TIME, TALENT and TREASURE!
For those with cable or optic TV please check with your provider for the following, or go directly to:
Parish Registration Form
Email to email@example.com
Criminal Record Check Form
Please click on the Ministry tab or click here.
- Baptism: Call or email or Parish Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Fr. John Garden at email@example.com
- Reconciliation:before all weekday and Sunday Masses or by appointment email Fr. John Garden
- Marriage: Contact parish office at least 6 months in advance or email Fr. John Garden
Fr. John Garden
Phone: 250-964-2322 (Home number)
Phone: 250-964-4898 (Church)
Fr. Matthew Bellerive
Pastoral and Administrative Assistant
Finance Council Chair
Pastoral Council Chair