Link will be live 10 minutes
prior to the start of Mass.
Click on the date below
for Mass link.
Making an offering
Thank you to all who have continued to make offerings to our parish during this time. We are grateful for your generosity this helps us continue to meet our financial needs.
How can you make an offering?
- Envelopes: Offerings can be dropped off at the church during office hours Monday to Friday from 10:00AM to 3:00PM, dropped in the mail slot located on the Parish office door or sent to via postal mail.
Please make cheques payable to RCEC IC Parish or RCEC Immaculate Conception Parish.
- Pre-Authorized Debit: Thank you to those who have choosen method. This simplifies your weekly giving; you may consider having your offering come directly from your account to ours. This option is available on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. If interested, please pick up an application form from the church foyer or access the form on our webpage at click to right here.
- E-transfer: This is at your fingertips you can make the offering online. Registered through Click here for instructions on how to e-transfer. for a direct deposit.
Thank you for sharing your TIME, TALENT and TREASURE!
For those with cable or optic TV please check with your provider for the following, or go directly to:
Parish Registration Form
Email to email@example.com
Criminal Record Check Form
Please click on the Ministry tab or click here.
- Baptism: Call or email or Parish Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Fr. Chris Lynch at email@example.com
- Reconciliation:before all weekday and Sunday Masses or appointment by email to Fr. Chris Lynch
- Marriage: Contact parish office at least 6 months in advance or email Fr. Chris Lynch
Fr. Chris Lynch
Phone: 250-964-2322 (Home number)
Phone: 250-964-4898 (Church)
Pastoral and Administrative Assistant
Finance Council Chair
Pastoral Council Chair