Making an offering
Thank you to all who have continued to make offerings to our parish during this time. We are grateful for your generosity this helps us continue to meet our financial needs.
How can you make an offering?
- Envelopes: Offerings can be dropped off at the church during office hours Monday to Friday from 10:00AM to 3:00PM, dropped in the mail slot located on the Parish office door or sent to via postal mail.
Please make cheques payable to RCEC IC Parish or RCEC Immaculate Conception Parish.
- Pre-Authorized Debit: Thank you to those who have choosen method. This simplifies your weekly giving; you may consider having your offering come directly from your account to ours. This option is available on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. If interested, please pick up an application form from the church foyer or access the form by clicking on fill in your PAD application right here.
- E-transfer: This is at your fingertips you can make the offering online. Registered through firstname.lastname@example.org for a direct deposit. Click here for instructions on how to e-transfer.
A tax receipt will be issued for all donations.
This is a great way to get a bit of a tax break--
and to share your treasure.
Thank you for sharing your TIME, TALENT and TREASURE!
Click here for online and TV options
for Daily and Sunday Masses
For those with cable or optic TV please check with your provider for the following, or go directly to:
Parish Registration Form
Click here for the parish Registration Form
Email to email@example.com
Criminal Record Check Form
Please click on the Ministry tab or click here.
- Baptism: Call or email or Parish Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Fr. John Garden at email@example.com
- Reconciliation:before all weekday and Sunday Masses or
- Marriage: Contact parish office at least 6 months in advance or email Fr. John Garden
Fr. John Garden
Phone: 250-964-2322 (Home number)
Phone: 250-964-4898 (Church)
Pastoral and Administrative Assistant
Finance Council Chair
Pastoral Council Chair