August 27, 2021
Everyone 12 and older is recommended to wear a mask during indoor worship services. As of August 25, 2021, those aged 12 and older are required to wear a mask in indoor public settings, regardless of vaccination status. Worship services are exempt from this mandate but we are encouraging everyone to wear a mask for the safety of all.
SUNDAY MASS TIMES
Sunday morning 9:00AM & 11:00AM
Sunday evening 7:00PM
DAILY MASS TIMES
Monday to Saturday at 9:00AM
Making an offering
Thank you to all who have continued to make offerings to our parish during this time. We are grateful for your generosity this helps us continue to meet our financial needs.
How can you make an offering?
- Envelopes: Many parishioners have picked up their 2021 envelopes and continue to drop off their offering at the church or put them in tha mail. Parish Office is open Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 4:00PM.
Please make cheques payable to RCEC IC Parish or RCEC Immaculate Conception Parish. A reminder that 2021 envelopes are available at the parish office. Please call the office to make arrangements to pick up.
- Pre-Authorized Debit: Thank you to those who have choosen method. This simplifies your weekly giving; you may consider having your offering come directly from your account to ours. This option is available on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. If interested, please pick up an application form from the church foyer or access the form on our webpage at click to right here.
- E-transfer: This is at your fingertips you can make the offering online. Registered through Click here for instructions on how to e-transfer. for a direct deposit.
Thank you for sharing your TIME, TALENT and TREASURE!
For those with cable or optic TV please check with your provider for the following, or go directly to:
Parish Registration Form
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Criminal Record Check Form
Please click on the Ministry tab or click here.
- Baptism: Email or call Parish Office or email Fr. Chris Lynch at email@example.com
- Reconciliation:before all weekday and Sunday Masses or by appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marriage: Contact parish office at least 6 months in advance or email Fr. Chris Lynch
Fr. Chris Lynch
Phone: 250-964-2322 (Home number)
Phone: 250-964-4898 (Church)
Pastoral and Administrative Assistant
Finance Council Chair
Pastoral Council Chair