Province-wide Restrictions for
has been extended to
Midnight February 5, 2021
as per the Provincial Health officer's report of January 7, 2021.
Please check our website regularly for further news and updates
from our parish.
Click on any of the following
Online and TV Opportunities for
Daily and Sunday Mass
- Annunciation Parish Prince Rupert Facebook
- Daily Mass with Bishop Robert Barron
- Diocese of Victoria
- Sacred Heart, Terrace YouTube Channel
- Sacred Heart Cathedral, PG Facebook
For those with cable or optic TV please check with your provider for the following, or go directly to:
Making an offering
We invite you to share your time and talent with our parish, find out the ways you can do that by calling the parish office, check out the Ministries tab on our webpage, or email .
How can you share your ‘treasure’?
Please consider one of the following:
- Envelopes: Many have envelopes, continue to leave it in the basket when you come to Mass, mail or drop at the parish office. Office is open Monday to Friday from 9:30AM to 2:00PM. Call the parish office if you want envelopes. Please make cheques payable to RCEC IC Parish or RCEC Immaculate Conception Parish
- Pre-Authorized Debit: To simplify weekly giving; consider having your offering come directly from your account to ours. This option is available on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. If interested, please pick up an application form from the church foyer or access the form on our webpage at and .
- E-transfer: This is at your fingertips you can make the offering online. Registered through for a direct deposit.
Thank you for sharing your TIME, TALENT and TREASURE with Immaculate Conception Parish.
Thank you for sharing your TIME, TALENT and TREASURE!
Parish Registration Form
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Criminal Record Check Form
Please click on the Ministry tab or click here.
- Baptism: Contact Parish Office or email Fr. Chris Lynch at email@example.com
- Reconciliation: Before any Mass or by appointment
- Marriage: Contact parish office at least 6 months in advance or email Fr. Chris Lynch
Fr. Chris Lynch
Phone: 250-964-2322 (Home number)
Phone: 250-964-4898 (Church)
Pastoral and Administrative Assistant
Finance Council Chair
Pastoral Council Chair