We will no longer be providing live streaming of our Sunday or daily Masses.
Thank you to those who journeyed with us.
SUNDAY MASS TIMES
Last Saturday evening Mass will be
August 7, 2021 @ 6:00PM
Sunday morning 9:00AM & 11:00AM
Sunday evening 7:00PM
Monday to Friday at 9:00AM
Saturday morning Mass will resume on
Step 3: Starts July 1
Masks are recommended in public indoor settings for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated. The mask mandate order under the Emergency Program Act will be lifted July 1 and no proof of vaccination will be needed.
- You're fully vaccinated 14 days after dose 2
- Some people may choose to continue to wear a mask after they're fully vaccinated and that's okay
- Increased social contact
- If you or anyone in your family feels sick stay home and get tested immediately
Making an offering
Thank you to all who have continued to make offerings to our parish during this time. We are grateful for your generosity this helps us continue to meet our financial needs.
How can you make an offering?
- Envelopes: Many parishioners have picked up their 2021 envelopes and continue to drop off their offering at the church or put them in tha mail. Parish Office is open Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 4:00PM.
Please make cheques payable to RCEC IC Parish or RCEC Immaculate Conception Parish. A reminder that 2021 envelopes are available at the parish office. Please call the office to make arrangements to pick up.
- Pre-Authorized Debit: Thank you to those who have choosen method. This simplifies your weekly giving; you may consider having your offering come directly from your account to ours. This option is available on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. If interested, please pick up an application form from the church foyer or access the form on our webpage at click to right here.
- E-transfer: This is at your fingertips you can make the offering online. Registered through Click here for instructions on how to e-transfer. for a direct deposit.
Thank you for sharing your TIME, TALENT and TREASURE!
For those with cable or optic TV please check with your provider for the following, or go directly to:
Parish Registration Form
Email to email@example.com
Criminal Record Check Form
Please click on the Ministry tab or click here.
- Baptism: Contact Parish Office or email Fr. Chris Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reconciliation:before all weekday and Sunday Masses or by appointment email email@example.com
- Marriage: Contact parish office at least 6 months in advance or email Fr. Chris Lynch
Fr. Chris Lynch
Phone: 250-964-2322 (Home number)
Phone: 250-964-4898 (Church)
Pastoral and Administrative Assistant
Finance Council Chair
Pastoral Council Chair