Welcome to Immaculate Conception
Parish Mission Statement
We are a Catholic community nourished through the Word and the Sacraments. Striving to follow Christ, we reach out and welcome all, witnessing through loving actions in service, education and celebration.
Sunday and Daily Masses
Please note beginning
Saturday, October 3, 2020
there will be Mass at 6:00PM
Regular Sunday Masses are as follows:
9:00AM, 11:00AM and 7:00PM
In order to follow the Covid-19 protocol, only 50 people are allowed at each Mass.
Click below to reserve your spot
or call 250-964-4898, there are 10 tickets available by phoning the parish office between Monday and Friday 9:30AM -2:00PM or leave a voice message.
**Please note that the availability for tickets closes
7:00AM on Sunday morning.**
We appreciate your patience.
Bishop Jensen is dispensing the people of the Diocese of Prince George from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass until further notice.
The dispensation is still in effect so you do not need to be in Church. If you are feeling unwell or in a vulnerable category, please do not come.
Daily Mass is Monday to Saturday at 9:00AM.
You can also follow Mass on a number of televsion stations like EWTN -Salt & Light and Vision TV or online.
For those who are able to contribute to the on-going needs of the parish, please consider one of the following methods to make your donation to Immaculate Conception Parish:
- An Interac e-transfer, registered under email@example.com for a direct deposit to our account.
- A bi-weekly or monthly contribution made directly from your account using a pre-authorized payement agreement. Click here to fill in your PAD application.
- You may also drop off your envelope at the Church or mail it in. Our parish office is open Monday to Friday from 9.30AM to noon. Please call 250-964-4898 before coming.
A tax receipt will be issued for all donations made to registered parishioners.
We are grateful for the donations made to our parish to support the life of the parish and its programs.
Parish Registration Form
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Criminal Record Check Form
Please click on the Ministry tab or click here.
- Baptism: Contact Parish Office or email Fr. Chris Lynch at email@example.com
- Reconciliation: Before any Mass or by appointment
- Marriage: Contact parish office at least 6 months in advance or email Fr. Chris Lynch
Fr. Chris Lynch
Phone: 250-964-2322 (Home number)
Phone: 250-964-4898 (Church)
Pastoral and Administrative Assistant
Finance Council Chair
Pastoral Council Chair